Sunday, August 16, 2009

Malaysians Disgusted with MACC

If I were Wong Chuan How, I too would resist arrest by the Malaysian Anto-Corruption Agency (MACC). I think both Wong and I didnt want to end up dead, like Teoh Beng Hock.

It amuses me, and the world, to see how the Malaysian ruling part is trying so hard, in vain, to win back the state of Selangor. The Prime Minister thinks that Malaysians cant see his ulterior motive. I understand, that as a ruler, he wants to be secure and do his best. But cant he see that his actions so far as back firing. Does he really think the MACC has helped his cause? I think not. In fact, I think the MACC has knocked a large nail in the Prime Ministers re-election hopes.

I look forward to the opposition mounting a BIG, BIG win in the next election!

No comments: